2016年8月27日 星期六

徐志摩:《再別康橋》(中英雙語)

《再別康橋》是現代詩人徐志摩膾炙人口的詩篇,是新月派詩歌的代表作品。全詩描述了一幅幅流動的畫面,構成了一處處美妙的意境,細緻入微地將詩人對康橋的愛戀,對往昔生活的憧憬,對眼前的無可奈何的離愁表現得真摯、雋永。


【原詩】
【英文版】
再別康橋
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
作者:徐志摩
By Xu Zhimo


輕輕的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我輕輕的來;
As quietly as I came here;
我輕輕的招手,
Quietly I wave good-bye
作別西天的雲彩。
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.


那河畔的金柳,
The golden willows by the riverside
是夕陽中的新娘;
Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光裡的豔影,
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心頭蕩漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.


軟泥上的青荇,
The floating heart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招搖;
Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里,
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一條水草!
I would be a water plant!


那榆蔭下的一潭,
That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻間,
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉澱著彩虹似的夢。
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.


尋夢?撐一支長蒿,
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青處漫溯;
To where the green grass is more verdant;
滿載一船星輝,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星輝斑斕裡放歌。
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.


但我不能放歌,
But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是別離的笙簫;
Quietness is my farewell music;
夏蟲也為我沉默,
Even summer insects heap silence for me
沉默是今晚的康橋!
Silent is Cambridge tonight!


悄悄的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的來;
As quietly as I came here;
我揮一揮衣袖,
Gently I flick my sleeves
不帶走一片雲彩。
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

沒有留言:

張貼留言